Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Acne Aid Soap From England

The cobblestones of memory

Dedicated to Michel ', Mally, Ruth, Martin, and Klaus Berthel, which once lived in a house of Bergstraße beginning of the path of my walk.
is only a few weeks ago that I realized that along the course of my walks and my trips there are six of cobblestones memory.

I thought I'd talk about it today as the day is memory.
I do not like much rhetoric. Especially in these cases. And I agree with the idea that too much rhetoric could turn this day into a boring, sterile and useless celebration. So I hope not to contribute, albeit in an extremely modest increase this rhetoric.

A couple of weeks ago I finished reading The Drowned and the Saved de , the latest book by Primo Levi , which is a sort of essay completion of his narrative began with If this is a man and The truce continued with .
Here, I think this trilogy should become part of the cultural heritage of all mankind.

The cobblestones of memory, also known as "stumbling block" (or Stolpersteine \u200b\u200bin German), were designed by the artist Gunter Demnig Berlin. Some of you happen to see around?

0 comments:

Post a Comment