Sunday, February 20, 2011

Dorothy Provine Roaring 20s

Gelsomina "Febbraio"

Questo è il PAL di Gelsomina
Gelsomina ci scrive:   "Salve a tutte,  la cosa più difficile di questo PAL has been to find the subject. Nothing satisfied me. Then try and try I decided to paint these little tags on a primitive entity, what better project the legendary Shara?? Of course, given the size I had to readjust its two projects, and Hearts & Flower Basket Chicken Heart, and here's what came out.
What do I do? Boh!! I could use them to decorate some tin pans, you have any ideas? We accept suggestions. However, I find them too cute. To take this opportunity to congratulate all the other participants for their wonderful work! Thanks to the organizers of the PAL for this exciting initiative. A hug. Gelsomina "

How nice to see your
various interpretations on the theme.
Gelsomina Brava and thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment