Monday, February 28, 2011

Optical-migraine: Progressive

Veronica "February"

Mail burst!! Now is the time of Veronica
Veronica writes: hello merle ... here's my pal hearts: "The sweet girl from the heart" I finished just in time ... right now ... or,-P ... fresh fresh paint! as usual I have complied with the instructions, I changed ... colors - I love the tones from beige to dark brown ...- and even up the writing! are naughty ... I know!
not be severe ... remember they are completely self-taught, I brush often gets out of hand ... :-(... And I have little dexterity with the liner.
Best wishes to the three merle and all the participants ... I admired the great work! V Eronico.
OPS ... I forgot ... I painted on canvas, now I do not know whether to create a pillow or frame it ... :-) who will live, will see ... "
You chose the project that I
painted on a design by Terrye,
this makes me very happy!!
And ... W freedom of interpretation!


0 comments:

Post a Comment