Friday, March 11, 2011

Dog Beds For Dobermans

Bea "March"

's interpretation "sheep" of Bea
this post, as above,
been waiting for days
Bea writes: "Hello girls!
I must say that at first the theme of" sheep "she shoka! so I jumped in books, and I found these ornaments of the book by Betty Bowers 2010 "Down Home primitive seasons. I made some coasters, taking his cue from his . I also modified one, the pumpkin is all mine as the 4th person did not convince me.
I open the month, so I do not even compare with the good painters who participate in the PAL, still know that I do it with great desire and I'm excited because I can also admire, you are so good ....
A big hug to all and good Sunday ... Bea
think that you were one of those
who was afraid of not being able
to meet deadlines!!
And what results!
It 'really nice to imagine
browse books and patterns in search of
"your PAL "!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment