Thursday, March 10, 2011

Red Checkered Tablecloth History Of

"February"

Time is running out! Here the work of Natasha
Natasha writes: "Hello Merline, there I put all (by the way, I could do better ...) but I could not in the end I had to design in the works, so I had to dust off my old work "Spring Time" by Renee Mullins, we hope that bodes well for a sunny day that you wait a bit 'too much.
Thanks to this new opportunity to work with you gave us, I really like in the new version of "theme" because it gives the possibility to choose the choice of the project while maintaining a common thread!
Thanks girls for the next solemnly promise to do more (... believe it?)
A big kiss to all three, in particular to the "chick" ... without offending others who hope to know soon!
Natasha "
Project and that it is always nice
a good omen for spring

0 comments:

Post a Comment